Wednesday, August 31, 2016

LEILA DE LIMA IS WILLING TO RESIGN

                                             Image result for leila de lima gusto mag resign


“I’m willing to resign. I’m willing to be shot in front of the President if there is authentic evidence that is not fabricated.” A fiery Sen. Leila de Lima showed her face in  the media anew on Saturday and defended herself from the "wrong" accusations of President Rodrigo Duterte linking her to illegal drugs and syndicates.“I’m telling you Mr. President, ayaw ko pong mapahiya kayo.


Mapapahiya kayo diyan at ayaw ko pong mangyari ‘yan sa inyo. Kung ano man ang ebidensya n’yo laban sa akin, sinasabi ko na sa inyo na ang ebidensya na ‘yan ay hindi totoo. Fake, manufactured, fabricated,” De Lima said in a televised press briefing in Quezon City.



“Ang unsolicited advice ko po sa inyo, kung sino man ang nagsu-supply ng mga impormasyon na ‘yan, pwede ho bang harapin n’yo na sila ngayon at pilitin n’yo na silang magpakatotoo sa inyo… I will stand by my innocence, now and forever,” she added. (I’m telling you Mr. President, I don’t want you to be embarrassed. Whatever evidence you have, I am telling you, they’re not real. Fake, manufactured, fabricated.